We collect information from our visitors at several points on our website for purposes including finding out which part of our website and services are of most interest to visitors so that we could develop the best way of serving our users. This information will help us determine how best to provide useful information to understand which parts of our website and Internet services are most of interest to visitors. Any information collected will be used to improve our services and not for other purposes. Personal information such as names, phone numbers and email addresses will be retained by us and not be sold or distributed to any third party.
We collect the following types of information:
• Information you provide us: We may ask for certain information such as your name and email address when you correspond with us (in which case we will also retain the communication records). We may also collect and retain any information you submit through the Contact Form or provide when utilizing any of our services. We use this information to maintain the features and functionality of our services.
• Analytics information: We may collect analytics data and use analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our service. These tools collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including the web pages you visit, your browser add-ons, your browser’s width and height, and other information that assists us in improving the our services. We may collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
• Cookies information: When you visit our website, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your device that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Krowdizen recognize you faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use our services (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the website), and allow us or our business partners, only on a need to know basis, to track your usage of our services over time. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of our website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
• Log file information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you enter our webpage, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on our webpage, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
• Clear GIFs/web beacons information: When you use the Service, we may employ clear GIFs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of our services.
• Device identifiers: When you enter our webpage by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets) or computer, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Krowdizen. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use our services. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help recognize you faster and enhance your navigation on our webpage. Some features of our webpage may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
• Location data: When you access our webpage by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use our services. Some features of the webpage may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
• Commercial and marketing communications: We use the information we collect or receive to communicate directly with you. We may send you emails containing newsletters. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you will be given the option to opt out or change your preferences. We also use your information to send you Service-related emails (e.g., changes/updates to features of our service, technical and security notices).
Use of Certain Service Type Information We Collect About You
This page may contain links to other sites. Krowdizen is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. Krowdizen encourages our customers and visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.